This page is a frequently updated snapshot of what I’m up to (inspired by the nownownow movement).
Right now I’m:
- Setting up a digital advisory board for the BFI, made up of a mix of governors and external folks
- Iterating BFI’s overall operating model with Ben and my fellow exec team members
- Establishing delivery rhythms and new ways of working across my teams. We’re pushing forward 3 strategy goals: growing BFI Player, improving BFI’s digital services and giving staff better IT tools and skills
- Keeping tabs on technical operations across BFI’s cinemas (my 4th area) including upcoming improvements to NFT3
- Making the most of the time left with my kids before they leave home. Dylan is 16 (sitting GCSEs this year), and Joel is 12
- Running more/further – managed 10K for first time this year and hit it a few times since
- Trying to eat less meat and more plants
- Managing my lifelong upper back, shoulder and neck pain through a combo of stretching, exercise, drugs and massage
- Considering taking on a trustee position, now I’m more settled in at the BFI. It’s been a while since my tenure ended at Drinkaware.
Last update: end of October 2023. Next update: end of November 2023.