I’m not not blogging, I’m just not blogging here.
In the highly unlikely event that you’re a subscriber to this blog and not to the Government Digital Service blog, here are three posts I recently wrote there and neglected to cross-post here:
- Government corporate websites in eye-popping 3D
- Why do people need government department websites?
- The vision for government corporate websites in the single domain (with product wireframes)
I’ve a half-baked notion I might blog here about some of the more personal learnings from my work at the mo’, such as:
- Making the transition from waterfall to scrum; and from senior user to product owner
- Coping with a 50/50 split role between two biggish jobs
Odds-on, I’ll probably remain way too busy with those things and the kids to find time to write anything much here until early 2012. But stick with me, if you’re grooming your RSS feeds. This blog isn’t dead.