Look what I found interesting.
- Working Together – Crime maps, schools comparison engines – it’s all go in the world of digital government. Good to see RSA using Australia’s favourite OSS CMS as the online response channel for this consultation.
- Tweeting for twouble – 12 good men and true …oh and all those Twitter users too. Big oops, and a very real problem for today’s justice system.
- Free wifi in London – Good tips for the laptop Londoner.
- Seven principles for digital engagement (help me please) – I am stealing all of this. It’s gold dust.
- Twitter: the 13 types of tweet to take notice of – why businesses should have a Twitter listening strategy.
- The London Summit: Lord Mandelson on why the London Summit matters – An interview with Theo Paphitis off the telly to answer questions sourced from the public via Yoosk.com. I just may have had something to do with this.
- Six ways to make Web 2.0 work – A useful report from McKinsey, full of gems like: “[bottom-up web 2.0 tools for the enterprise] demand a mind set different from that of earlier IT programs, which were instituted primarily buy edicts from senior managers”. Obvious maybe but haven’t heard it stated before.
- BBC News, Twitter and suits – How BBC news uses Twitter. How other news organisations should.