Look what I found interesting. Maybe you will too.
- Rebranding Government 2.0 – Mashable seeks a better term, but for me this misses the point: which is that it’s about participation by whatever means, not just social technology
- A Chronology of Brands that Got Punk’d by Social Media – Because bad case studies are even more useful than good ones.
- Jaxly – News based on your Delicious tags.
- Tabbloid – Turns RSS feeds into print magazines.
- Twingr.com – Create your own microblogging community. A GroupTweet alternative
- The Ultimate Social Media Etiquette Handbook – Not sure about ultimate, but it’s pretty good.
- Parliamentary News through WordPress – Parliament web team launches news site on wordpress. Government OSS snowball gets bigger.
- The Content Management Dilemma – Tom Watson highlights an interesting open source CMS case study.